1. OUR BELIEFS REGARDING USER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
2. RELEVANT LEGISLATION
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
• UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA) [http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/contents]
• EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD) [http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legalcontent/en/ALL/?uri=CELEX:31995L0046]
• EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) [http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legalcontent/EN/TXT/?uri=uriserv:OJ.L_.2016.119.01.0001.01.ENG&toc=OJ:L:2016:119:TOC]
• Australian Privacy Act 1988 (APA) [https://www.legislation.gov.au/Series/C2004A03712]
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
3.1 Site visitation tracking
3.2 Contact forms and email links
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form or any email links on our website, none of the data that you supply will be stored by this website or passed to / be processed by any of the third-party data processors defined in section 6.0. Instead the data will be collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted using SHA-2, 256-bit cryptography before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use.
Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission, we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. This is done in accordance with the regulations named in ‘The policy’ above.
4. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when:
5. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
• to respond via supplied contact details regarding your enquiry (email, telephone or post)
• to personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• to send periodic emails about our company, product news or service information, etc.
• to promote over our social media channels
6. YOUR CONSENT
RESOURCES AND FURTHER INFORMATION
• Overview of the GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation
• Data Protection Act 1998
• Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
• The Guide to the PECR 2003